Monday, September 7, 2009

A goal completed

Last week I decided I wanted to get the 24 curved blocks done by the weekend and on Saturday night I finished the last one.Then I counted them and there were 23 -what! I know I had 24 arcs and I didn't have any unfinished arcs, did I count wrong? Now you have to know I always count more than once I am a bit obsessive that way. I looked on the floor below the design wall, no block, then I started to be annoyed because I had been on a roll with the blocks and to just do one would take a long time so I looked around some more and I found it tucked in a pile I had removed from the ironing board to make space a few days ago. So there are 24 blocks each now needing 5 little pinwheels (that's 120 by the way)- probably won't happen this week.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh common!!! It's only 120 pinwheels - what the problem??? That's only 17-18 pinwheels a day - if you start now, you could do it!!! I believe in you!! If you wait a day then it's and even 20 a day, that might cut into dinner time, but hey, who needs dinner???

Your curved blks look great by the way, and having hidden blks on myself, I know how frustrating that can be, and I am a constant counter too!! have a great week!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Gorgeous blocks! Keep going...it's beautiful!