Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Design Wall Monday/Wednesday

Judy at Sunshine quilts has started a new Mr. Linky called What's on Your Design Wall? You can talk about what is on your design wall on Monday and then report on the progress the next week. Not all of my projects are on the wall since I am in the middle of quilting one (or two) right now. I also sew clothing so that doesn't go on the wall either but I would like to take part in this challenge because I think it will help me get some things accomplished. As usual I have a lot of things going right now but as of Monday I had:




2 sample outfits for the store where I work











1 quilt for a wedding present on Saturday



the fabric chosen and cut for a new project my lunch bunch is doing together - a French Braid quilt







the completed center panel (finished it on Saturday) for my Out of the Darkness quilt that I started sometime in 2002 - now I just have to do the borders, it really is on my design wall, even though I finished it last week I put it up as inspiration to get to the rest of the quilt

No comments: