Monday, June 29, 2009

Sushi Sunday

As usual I am a bit behind but I wanted to post about this anyway. For some strange reason 75% of my family loves sushi and I am in the minority so Sushi making has become a tradition at our house - WHEN MOM GOES AWAY.My husband wanted to make sushi for Father's Day and since it was dad's special day I was gracious and let everyone else go for it even though I would be there. I made a Chinese dish for the rest of us - oh I mean me.

My son in law Ray has been practicing a lot and his sushi really was pretty, I even tried the sashimi and it was okay. . . still not a fan though.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm with you! Actually, I've never tried sushi but I just know I wouldn't like it... =} However, I think those California Rolls look good... isn't that what the ones with avacado are called?