Friday, January 16, 2009

Obsession

I seem to be obsessed with Bonnie's Double Delight Mystery quilt. I just can't stop working on it even though I could be doing other things like laundry, washing dishes or cooking. Last night I finished the last of the blocks and today I laid them out and I was just ready to cut my corner triangles when the power went out - so much for my obsession.
Today is the coldest it has been all year and that is probably why the power went out. It was cloudy and dreary outside so it was dark in the house and I wanted to keep moving so I went into the bedroom and started cleaning. The holidays always seem to make my room a clutter catch-all so it was time to put it all away. I was really starting to get something accomplished when the lights came back on and my sewing machine again beckoned to me.

No comments: