Monday, January 12, 2009

Quiltathon Report

Judy sponsored a quiltathon this past weekend. I have always liked her "Quiltathons" but many times the chosen days have not worked out for me. This time I got to participate. My husband and son left me for a few hours on Saturday and I spent Friday sewing so even though the official days were Saturday and Sunday I tweaked it a bit.


I have been working on Bonnie Hunter New Year's Eve Mystery - Double Delight. It is a scrap quilt with lots of little parts. I had finished part 1 and most of part 2
I get a little bored doing the same thing over and over so I now have pieces and parts spread all over and just 3 complete blocks.


but then I peeked at the rest and I couldn't resist starting the other parts. I tend to work on a project all helter skelter anyway and

When everything comes together I think it will be a great quilt. Thanks Judy for letting us 'sew' with you. And thanks Bonnie for taking the time to share a wonderful pattern and great instructions.

No comments: