I was so productive this week I can't even believe it. 2 finished projects - yay! I completed and wrapped up the son in laws shirt quilt. I was very pleased with how it turned out. It is a quillow so I used patches of the shirt for the pillow part. One of the shirts I found at the thrift store was a western style with pearl snaps. It was very thin so I probably should not have used it but he used to ride rodeo so I really wanted that shirt. I ended up using a pocket with the pearl snap on the quillow pocket.I used fabric for the sashing and border and then I tried something new and used fleece for the back and no batting. It quilted quite nicely and felt wonderful. I will probably do this on baby quilts now.
As for this weeks projects, I have two things on my design wall. Carolina Christmas is slowly coming along, I am playing with layouts but am leaning towards the one Bonnie suggested.
My quilting friends and I are making nine patch blocks to make some donation quilts so I went through my 3.5" bin and was able to make some of those blocks. I will probably do more this week, they are fun and easy.