Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year New Projects

My quilt guild has a show coming up in a few months and as I contemplate entering anything to be judged I started feeling like I hadn't really accomplished anything this past year. If I really thought about it I could come up with a few completed projects but it was a bit depressing. So I have decided that I am going to start a list in my sidebar of anything I have finished- quilts, sewing, scrapbooking, home dec. This should help me realize in December that I have done things and not twiddled my thumbs all year.

To start off this years list - ta da my first finish! A t shirt quilt top. Now you may say that is not finished but it is all I am doing because this was a job for someone else. A friend has a longarm business and she was hired to put this quilt together. She asked me to do the top and then she will quilt one for me. So my part is done and I can count it as my first finish.

No comments: