Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Finished Projects

I am trying to record my finished projects this year and as I was updating my list the other day I kept thinking there was one more but I could not remember it.  Last night as I was falling asleep it came to me - I had just made a birthday dress for my 3 year old granddaughter Shannon.  How could I forget?

I purchased a kit called Hannah from Sew It Up when I started working there over a year ago.  I washed the fabric and then set it aside.  My daughter told me Shannon is wearing a 4 now and when I pulled out the kit I saw that it only went up to a 4 so it was now or never.  I was sure that the size 4 would be too big but she tried it on and it fit perfect and she looked so good.

Friday I made another mini Modkid pattern - Frida.  This one matches our store kit Pebbles and it is adorable.  I really like making doll clothes, I always have, there is something endearing about the small size that draws me in and the 18" doll is really a perfect size.

No comments: