Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back in the Saddle



My daughter and her two precious girls were here for the last two weeks so it has been "grammy time".  I am back to the sewing machine but I am having trouble getting focused after so long away.  I tried to sew a little while they were here but Shannon was very interested in the machine and all of the stuff so I couldn't do too much, I was able to make a doll outfit for the store using one of the new Modkids mini patterns for 18" dolls - so cute!



We did some photo shoots while they were here with the boots and skirts and shirts from Christmas, although the weather did not cooperate we did get some good outdoor photos on Saturday and on Monday we went over to our church building to get some indoors with all of the cousins since it was a very rainy day.

I was also able to finally give the wedding quilt to Mike and Chao, I finished it at the end of last year so I can't add it to my list for this year but I did say goodbye to it.  Sometimes it is so hard to let them go.

No comments: