Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Never Say Never

When I was first introduced to blogging a few years ago I thought it was the weirdest thing a person could do - I mean how geeky and self centered could you be? And what about the people who read the crazy things? Don't they have a life? Then about a year ago I started to actually read blogs and I was amazed at how interesting it was to peek into someones life and see what they were doing. I was inspired by these people as they shared their talents and abilities.


So here I am ready to share a bit of my life but do I really have anything to say that would be of interest to anyone else? I hope so, if nothing else maybe I will have a record of what I have done. I have been following some blogs for awhile and have learned so much that I hope I can share some of what I know with others.

I am a mom, grandma, wife, daughter, sister, friend and woman who has lived on this earth for awhile. I am in love with my sewing machine. I go to church every week, I cook dinner most nights, I sew nearly every day, I read a lot of books, I research my family history, I scrapbook, I try many crafts, and I sometimes clean house. Did I mention I like to sew?


Sewing has long been a passion of mine, for the last 5 or so years my sewing has mainly focused on quilting but now that I have four adorable grandchildren I am getting back into clothing construction.


What do I plan to do with this blog? I hope to share my projects, my frustrations, my successes and maybe share some of the things I have learned about sewing along the way.


Feel free to join me on the journey.

No comments: